The problem with being an introvert is that there are things I want to do this weekend, but I’ve already had activities with other people 7 out of the last 8 days (7! 0_0 7!), which is like a total record for me. That’s the thing. I really want to hang out, I really want to do fun things, but most of the time, I just can’t bring myself to do so. If I can sit inside and watch movies all day Saturday, that might be enough of a recharge. Might.
Here is a list of the things I’ve done in 7 out of the last 8 days:
- Saw Hannibal Buress’ stand-up show
- Met up with a friend and her visiting brother, hung out at The Liberty and The Grackle, ate from East Side King
- Met up with a friend to watch Meet Me In St. Louis and gab in a coffeeshop
- Had some friends over to watch Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol
- Saw JURASSIC LIVE: Dino Action Show, which was AWESOME. They basically sweded Jurassic Park really, really, really fucking well. It was delightful and hilarious and clever and sweet.
- Hung out on the 4th and ate some awesome food and got scared by some firecrackers and got a million bug bites.
- Watched Bad Boys improv at Coldtowne Theater, the third time I’ve seen them, solid and hilarious as before.
I’m really, truly, not normally this social. It’s been fun though, pretending to be =)